- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Our Latest Projects
Our team of professionals provided a roof wash and a house wash for this family who recently purchased a new home. The customer was very pleased with the results. Complete Roof Cleaning, Low Pressur […]
Our team of trained Technicians provided a much needed Roof Cleaning and House Washing for this customer in Findlay, OH. Complete Roof Cleaning, Low Pressure Washing Complete Whole House Cleaning, W […]
Articles & Tips for You
The Risks Of DIY Pressure Washing
While many homeowners assume that doing their own pressure washing is a manageable task that will save them money, the truth is that DIY pressure washing comes with a slew of potential dangers that c […]
4 Ways Pressure Washing Improves Your Community
We all know that pressure washing has the power to transform the physical appearance of homes and commercial properties, but it also benefits neighborhoods and communities in several other important […]